The Electrolux household dishwasher does not wash the dishes properly. The appliance leaves a whitish coating, a dull slick, soapy stains or traces of dried food.
It is induced by different reasons:
- The running water is too mineralized, and you do not use special salt or it has run out in the compartment.
- Failure of a drying fan or heater.
- The sensor for monitoring the water hardness degree has deteriorated. The solution is to replace it with a working one.
- Unprofessional dishwasher installing. For example, it is pushed too tightly against the wall and the drain hose is pinched.
- The program is selected mistakenly. For example, the water is excessively hot or cold. It is necessary to set a more intensive regime, or, alternatively, more sparing.
- The used utensils are predisposed to the appearance of stains on its cleaned surface even with an impeccable washing.
- Too little detergent dosage or its excess, improperly selected detergent. Modern tableting means “all-in-one” are better to apply simultaneously with traditional conditioner and special salt.
- Overloading the dishwasher with utensils.
- You load the dishes incorrectly. For example, glasses and cups are placed not in the bottom but down or sideways.
- It is necessary to intensively clean the dishwasher.
- A filter is clogged.